Rooster Comb (Creasta Cocosului) is a residual part of a volcanic crater with andesite structure which has a rooster comb shape.It is located in the Gutai Mountains,Maramures,Romania. You can buy royalty free license for this image on www.istockphoto.com Visit regularly my travel images archive to find my latest images uploaded.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016