This is the Vegetable Market from the city center of Chartres placed in the center of France. The market house was built in 1899 and hosts every week the market of natural products specific for Beauce area, which is also called “The Agricultural Heart of France”. Occasionally, during the day, it is also used as a parking space for cars. It is a relatively old building which hosts during the day traditional events with retro accents. During the summer nights, it is ingenuously enlightened and almost turns in a futuristic architecture.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016