This is a type of landscape photo that every time I took it I feel like I am borrowing from the power and the greatness of nature, which revives me. It is located in Le Dévoluy Massif in the south-western part of Alps in France. This Massif is also called “The Dolomites of France”.
Starting from this image I decided to create a photo gallery with clouds and mountains. The interaction between them generates some photos that are highly dynamic and full of energy. You can now follow the development of this gallery. You will see here the fantastic daily struggle between sharp rocks and fluffy clouds, that through their perseverance and with the help of the wind, they succeed to shape the hardness of rocks. Furthermore, it would also appear those places which I call “the place where the clouds turn back”, represented by mountains’ ridges, which are an obstacle for the clouds trying to pass.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016