Port de Pialheres, France- 6 July, 2013: Row of Cochonou vehicles driving on the road to Col de Pailheres (Pyrenees Mountains), during the passing of the publicity caravan before the apparition of the peloton during the stage 8 of the 100 edition of Le Tour de France on July 6 2013.Cochonou is an important French brand of short dry sausages, which sponsor the competition.
Before the appearance of the cyclists and the peloton the vehicles from the Publicity Caravan pass throwing souvenirs to excited and happy spectators. The statistics say that about 41% from the spectators on the Le Tour de France’s roadsides are there for The Publicity Caravan.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016