I like stock photography because if you want to survive in the competition you have to adapt continuously. So you are forced to develop a complex portfolio. In this way you have to photograph a large range of subjects, starting in amazing destinations, very often extremely crowded, full of interesting humans beings, or on the high tops of wild mountains and then ending up in the quietness of your studio to visually explore ordinary daily objects or persons. I simply like this.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016