July is the month of Tour de France, one of the biggest road cycling races in the world. Last year I photographed just one stage of the competition. This year, I want to photograph three kind of stages: a flat stage, a mountain climbing stage and a time trial stage.
This is a panning image of two cyclists from Garmin-Sharp Team and Katusha Team pedaling during the last 450 meters before the finish line in Saint Quentin during the 5thstage of Tour de France 2012, a flat stage of 196.5 km between Rouen and Saint Quentin. I was at the start point in Rouen and then close to the finish line in Saint Quentin.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016