Japanese garden seen through a traditional sliding wall of a wooden house. It is very surprising to discover such quiet houses, which invite you to meditation, on the narrow streets and in the small parks in big Japanese cities, contrasting with the modern districts full of amazing skyscrapers. As many people already know, Japan is an amazing land of contrasts. To discover such contrasting images from there, follow up the development of my collection of images from the Nippon island.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016