Image of few shuttlecocks and a badminton racket on the floor with interesting reflections. I photographed this image in a respite moment of a badminton match. I didn’t plan any special shooting, it only happened I had my camera near me. In that situation I did 2-3 images which became very popular later. So everything was simple. However, in such situations, there are still two major challenges: the first is that you have to see the opportunity for a good shot and the second is that you have to be capable to take a technically good image quite quickly and using only the available conditions. These are not so easy to accomplish. Do you not believe me? Try it !!!
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016