Koto is the national musical instrument of Japan. Here, it is in a very specific Japanese room, with paper painted walls and a turkish carpet on the floor. The room is specific for the medieval time in Kyoto, which is the old capital of Japan.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016