Skyscrapers near the port in Rotterdam. Rotterdam is the second largest city in Netherlands and the largest port in the world.It is called the “Gateway to Europe”. There is a very eye catching combination between modern architecture and water canals.Something similar I saw also in Osaka,Japan. Surely this city will be an important destination for my future photographic explorations.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016