Silhouettes of traditional Dutch windmills in Zaanse Schans. When I was there I felt the light is not great for the perfect classic image. So I turned back, facing the sun and I shot this image which is full of story.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016