Low angle view of people in various situation in St. Marco Square in Venice. Piazza San Marco is the main public square in Venice, and is one of the most visited site of Europe.It is one of the few urban spaces in Europe where human voices prevail over the sounds of motorized traffic.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016