Image of the South side of the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres during the “Festival of Lights”. This festival lasts yearly from April to September. During this period many important old buildings from the city are colourfully illuminated and discrete acompanied by music.It is an amazing way to harmonize the heritage site that represent the middle age culture and the new day technology.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016