Crowded terrace on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees during a cloudy afternoon.The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is one of the most famous streets in the world located in Paris,France.The avenue runs for 2 kilometers and contains many cinemas, cafés and luxury specialty shops.
Among other things, for me, Paris represents an extraordinary location to complete an interesting collection in my portfolio which will feature a very specific urban character: The Crowd. Please follow my evolution and discover this interesting idea. You can view a preliminary collection of such images here
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016