Autumn image of the garden and Pagoda from Rinnoji Temple,Sendai,Japan. This temple is located the north of Sendai’s downtown.
The temple was founded in 1441 by Date Mochimune, a member of the Date clan that later controlled large parts of northern Japan in the Edo Period. Rinnoji is the family temple of the Date clan, and although it was not always located at its present spot in Sendai, it moved there together with the Date family in the early 1600s. All of the buildings have been recently restored to their original appearances.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016