This is an image of the back side of The Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres which is one of the finest example in all France of the Gothic style of architecture.You can see the contrasting two spires of the cathedral,the taller one was built about 500 years later then the other.
- The Announcement of The Route of Le Tour de France 2018 October 17, 2017
- The Tour of France 2015 – Photo Report June 23, 2016
- Dutch Spring landscape February 29, 2016
- The Venetian Carnival in Annecy, France February 22, 2016
- The Vegetable Market in Chartres – Night View February 15, 2016
Photo of the Week 2016